Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quick Stop with my Hubby


Tonight T. and I stopped at HT on our way home from a dinner party to pick up some free sour cream. Kraft cheese is offering a $5.00 catalina coupon when you buy 5 participating items. Breakstone sour cream is on the list, and I had two $0.55 coupons that doubled (you might have access to more than one computer and could print more). The 5 sour creams totaled $4.64 after coupons, and I received $5.00 off my next purchase. While perusing the aisles, we found a few more good things. Our total was $13.37 for everything (a savings of $27.00 : ) We'll have to make some good rolls to go along with the sausage.

2 comments:

  1. What size sour cream works with the catalina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 8 oz. size works - retail price is $1.35. I can't remember which site I found the $0.55 coupons. Southern Savers maybe?

    ReplyDelete